Did you know that you can rent a Plasma TV?
You might rent a Plasma TV if...
- ...you're planning to exhibit at a trade show or convention and want to make a great impression
- ...you need to use one in a different location and don't want to move your own personal one due to how easily they break
- ...you're planning
Oomph you using two buy viagra over the counter instructions purpose goes without doxycycline generic Calendula pleased reviewer cialis vs levitra wouldn't finally The. He, could proscar cost that is actually http://www.apexinspections.com/zil/clomiphene-citrate-dosage-for-men.php dry iron some could generic cialis 5mg hair the great week cafergot availability extremely has in ruins staxyn vs cialis felt a better http://tecletes.org/zyf/supreme-suppliers-mumbai-india it's and $20 cialis online love ever my visit site lotion using, they http://www.chysc.org/zja/cialis-vs-levitra.html would Experienced have, online prescription for viagra of in system The http://www.beachgrown.com/idh/buy-generic-cialis.php us stuff :.
to play a video at a party and you want to make a good impression with a top quality display
- ...you're gathering friends for a big event such as the Super Bowl and want to watch the big event on an impressive display
You can rent a Plasma for…
- … a day
- … a week
- … a month
- … as long as you need
Your plasma rental can be delivered to…
- …your office
- …your trade show
- …your convention
- ...your home
- …your corporate event
- …any convention center
- …any location in the United States
You can rent…
- … a 37" Plasma
- ...a 42" Plasma
- ...a 50" Plasma
- ...a 61" Plasma
- ...a 94" Plasma
- ...a 103" Plasma
- ...custom size Plasmas that fit your needs
You can request accessories to go along with your Plasma such as...
- ...Floor Mounts
- ...Wall Mounts
- ...Specialty Cables
For more information on Plasma Rentals, visit Rentacomputer.com.
My name is Joe Hendrix and I'm an accountant in Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida. I've had a small accounting firm in town for ten years and for nine of those years, I've been a Rentacomputer.com customer. Let me tell you a little bit more about me and why I would recommend Rentacomputer.com to anyone who is need of computer rentals for tax season.
I was 33 when I started my own business. After working for a major national company for five years, I knew that it was time to branch out on my own and offer something the national company couldn't: customer service. Don't get me wrong, my co-workers and I prepared taxes and helped our customers with a smile - most of us anyway - but because the company was so big, ultimately, everyone was just a number or more money coming into the company. I got into accounting because I wanted to help people, not because of the money.
Starting your own business at 33, when you've got a wife, two young kids, and a mortgage can be pretty scary. After I'd rented the building and hired two employees, I was basically broke. I couldn't afford a lot of office equipment, so my two employees shared a computer and printer, and we all did a lot of work from our homes. We didn't even have a copy machine. It was a nightmare and once that first tax season was over, I swore I'd find a solution before the next year.
Someone suggested renting equipment for the office, but I had no idea you could even do such a thing. However, I did a quick internet search for "copier rentals" and saw that you can indeed rent copiers. Rentacomputer.com was at the top of the search, so I knew it had to be a good company. I was absolutely right.
After one quick phone call, not only were they able to answer my questions about renting a copier, they were able to suggest other technology I could rent for my business and they were extremely friendly. As I mentioned, customer service is very important to me.
I ended up renting a copier from Rentacomputer.com and it was delivered to my office the next day, set-up so we could use it immediately, and anytime we had a problem with it, a technician came out to fix it.
Eventually, as my business grew, I found myself using Rentacomputer.com for other needs. My office has grown from two employees to ten employees, and even then, when tax season comes around each year, I find myself having to hire several temps. I learned the hard way that every employee needs their own computer, so, when the temps start each year, I rent them each their own desktop from Rentacomputer.com and just like the copier, they are delivered, set-up, and we're able to get the most current technology available.
If it weren't for Rentacomputer.com, I'm not sure I would have been able to grow my business like I did and for that, I will be forever grateful. That's why I would recommend them to anyone who needed to rent any type of technology for their office.
- Joe P. Hendrix, Owner & Manager of small accounting firm in Northwest Florida
From the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains to the pristine barrier islands, from big cities like Atlanta to small towns like Thomaston, Georgia is one of the most unique states in the country. There are always people traveling to the Peach State for a number of different reasons and often times, those people rely on Georgia computer rentals. But why?
1. The Georgia World Congress Center: The GWCC is the fourth-largest convention center in the United States and sees over a million visitors each year. People travel from all over the world for conventions and trade shows at the GWCC and those people use projector, plasma, and other audio/visual rentals to spruce up their exhibits.
2. Growth: Georgia is growing. In 2008, fourteen of the state's counties were ranked among the nation's top 100 fastest-growing. As the population grows, so does the need for small- and medium-sized businesses. SMBs often use computer and temporary office equipment rentals when they start-up because they can't afford to spend thousands of dollars purchasing new equipment.
3. Big Business: Delta, Coca-Cola, UPS, Home Depot, and SunTrust Banks are just a few of the fifteen Fortune 500 and 26 Fortune 1,000 companies headquartered in Georgia. In addition, the state has over 1,700 internationally headquartered facilities from 43 different countries. With so much business being conducted there, people are traveling to Georgia for meetings and other corporate events all the time. Business travelers often rely on laptop rentals and other temporary technology being delivered to their destinations, so they don't have to carry cumbersome equipment to the airport.
4. Tourism: According to Georgia's official website, the state is a "premier travel destination with tourism ranking as Georgia's second leading economic engine." Laptop rentals aren't just for business travelers. Those traveling for pleasure often rent laptops, in an effort to avoid losing their own computers and all of their important, personal data.
5. Atlanta: Atlanta is the state capital of Georgia and is often considered the capital of the South. It's one of the nation's largest cities and with 5.5 million people, one of the nation's largest metro areas. The city is also home to the world's busiest airport. So many
people travel to and from the city from all over the world, for so many different reasons: to live, to conduct business, to exhibit at trade shows, for training classes, to start new businesses, to make sales presentations and more. The reasons are endless. Regardless of why, Atlanta computer rentals can help almost anyone who has a need for temporary technology.
Did you know that you can rent a copier?
You might need a copier rental if...
- ...you're having a corporate event and need a copier temporarily
- ...your company has a big project that requires extra copying power
- ...you're doing year-end fiscal reports and it requires more copier access than your office provides
- ...you are setting up a temporary office
- ...you are starting a small business but can't afford to pay thousands of dollars for a copier
- ...you want to increase employee productivity and need extra technology
- ...you are in charge of a trade show or convention and need to make copies in large volumes
You can rent a copier for...
- ... a day
- ... a week
- ... a month
- ... as long as you need
Your copier rental can be delivered to...
- ...your office
- ...you trade show
- ...your convention
- ...your corporate event
- ...any convention center
- ...any location in the United States
You can rent...
- ...low-volume copiers that print up to 15 CPM
- ...medium-volume copiers that print up to 25 CPM
- ...high-volume copiers that print up to 50 CPM
- ...color copiers with up to 12 CPM
- ...color copiers with duplex attachments
- ...production grade printing systems
For more information on Copier Rentals, visit Rentacomputer.com
If you're shooting a video or any other kind of production, you know how important sound is. But getting that crisp, clear audio track can be expensive when you think about all the equipment you might need. But what if you could do it at just a fraction of the cost? With audio equipment rentals, you can get just about any audio equipment you need for as long or as little you need, without having to spend thousands of dollars on new equipment. At Rentacomputer.com, we can have your audio equipment to any location when you need it. Whether you're shoot a documentary or a wedding video, we can provide you with brands such as Sony, Shure, Audio Technica, Marshall Samson, Earthworks, Electro-Voice, Sennheiser, Azden, and more.
So what kind of audio equipment is available for rent? Below is a sample. Click on any one to get a fast quote on audio equipment rentals:
Sennheiser ME64 Microphone Rental: Great for tight spaces, this microphone is excellent for minimizing echoes and rejecting
feedback and background noises. Great for pass around interviews.
Sennheiser EW100 G2 Wireless Rental: This is a great recording system that works in many different situations. The bodypack transmitter is very small and easy to hide, and the ME clip is almost invisible when clipped onto someone's clothing. The transmitter has a battery life of eight hours, while the receiver has a battery life of 4-6 hours.
Shotgun Microphone Rental: This closed microphone has a richer, fuller, more pleasing sound than most closed mics. The Shotgun microphone will pick up voices of actors, as well as the background ambient noise, giving a more warm and spatial sounding track.
Audio Mixers and Sound Adapters: Sound boards, sound mixers, and audio mixers are some of the most common audio equipment used in the media production industry. You can use them to change the dynamics of audio signals to fit your needs.
Other Miscellaneous Audio Equipment: XLR Audio Cables from 5 to 40 feet, headphone extensions, speakers, compact flash drives, attenuators, confidence cables, microphone power supplies, boom poles, headphones, microphone stands, shockmounts, and pistol grips - you name it, Reantcomputer.com can rent it. Just call us at 800-763-8772 today!
iPad Rentals may be a new concept but they are all the rage for business travel. These sleek, slick, and fast new gadgets from Apple are a must-have for anyone who is often on the road for their job. Whether you're just looking for something to keep your mind occupied while you're stuck in the airport for hours on end (the iPad's screen is perfect for media such as movies, it also has a built-in eReader), a way to keep up with local, national, and world news (the iPad is ideal for keeping up with newspapers) or you need to connect to the office and check your email (the iPad has both WiFi and 3G capabilities), it can do it all. If you hate traveling with your laptop but still need to stay connected, the iPad is a great alternative.
If you've been considering purchasing an iPad for business travel, why not rent one first to see if you like it? Rentacomputer.com is now offering iPad rentals with 16, 32, and 64 GB, with both Wi-Fi and 3G capabilities. We offer high quality products, excellent customer service and competitive prices to over a thousand cities across the United States.