From the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains to the pristine barrier islands, from big cities like Atlanta to small towns like Thomaston, Georgia is one of the most unique states in the country. There are always people traveling to the Peach State for a number of different reasons and often times, those people rely on Georgia computer rentals. But why?
1. The Georgia World Congress Center: The GWCC is the fourth-largest convention center in the United States and sees over a million visitors each year. People travel from all over the world for conventions and trade shows at the GWCC and those people use projector, plasma, and other audio/visual rentals to spruce up their exhibits.
2. Growth: Georgia is growing. In 2008, fourteen of the state's counties were ranked among the nation's top 100 fastest-growing. As the population grows, so does the need for small- and medium-sized businesses. SMBs often use computer and temporary office equipment rentals when they start-up because they can't afford to spend thousands of dollars purchasing new equipment.
3. Big Business: Delta, Coca-Cola, UPS, Home Depot, and SunTrust Banks are just a few of the fifteen Fortune 500 and 26 Fortune 1,000 companies headquartered in Georgia. In addition, the state has over 1,700 internationally headquartered facilities from 43 different countries. With so much business being conducted there, people are traveling to Georgia for meetings and other corporate events all the time. Business travelers often rely on laptop rentals and other temporary technology being delivered to their destinations, so they don't have to carry cumbersome equipment to the airport.
4. Tourism: According to Georgia's official website, the state is a "premier travel destination with tourism ranking as Georgia's second leading economic engine." Laptop rentals aren't just for business travelers. Those traveling for pleasure often rent laptops, in an effort to avoid losing their own computers and all of their important, personal data.
5. Atlanta: Atlanta is the state capital of Georgia and is often considered the capital of the South. It's one of the nation's largest cities and with 5.5 million people, one of the nation's largest metro areas. The city is also home to the world's busiest airport. So many
people travel to and from the city from all over the world, for so many different reasons: to live, to conduct business, to exhibit at trade shows, for training classes, to start new businesses, to make sales presentations and more. The reasons are endless. Regardless of why, Atlanta computer rentals can help almost anyone who has a need for temporary technology.