The Sunshine State. It's known for beautiful weather and beautiful beaches, but it's also one of the most popular states for computer and other technology rentals. Why? Here's a look at five ways people are taking advantage of Florida Computer Rentals.
1. Daisy Solomon of Naples is the campaign manager for a Florida congressional candidate. She's been working on political campaigns for almost a decade now and knows the importance of technology rentals for political campaigns. Whether it's a public address system or plasma TV, Solomon knows it's cheaper to rent the equipment for such a short period of time versus buying it. She also knows it saves her staff time because a rental can be delivered to whatever location their candidate will be visiting, and they don't have to worry about setting it up or taking it down once the event is over.
2. Lilly Cameron of Fort Lauderdale works in human resources for a large national company. When the company hires new people, Cameron is in charge of providing the new hires with their initial training and teaching them about what is expected of them at the company. Each month she may hold a week-long class for anywhere from two to thirty-two people. A lot of the necessary training requires internet access and Cameron, being one to keep up with the latest technology, has started using iPad rentals for training classes. She has found that using the iPad instead of a regular computer is great because new employees often have to move around the training room for various exercises and with the iPad they can simply take their computers with them.
3. When Jack Thornton graduated from the University of Florida, he knew he wanted to work outdoors. He'd worked his way through high school and college by mowing lawns and decided to turn his talents into a lawn care business. He started his own business and operated it out of his own home in Gainesville. As a young man with student loans and very little savings, he knew he needed office equipment but he also knew he'd never be able to afford it on his own. Instead of running out and buying a new copier and computer, he visited Rentacomputer.com and was able to get great deals on office equipment rentals.
4. Gabrielle Nunez of Jacksonville is always on the go. She's a pharmaceutical sales representative and is constantly visiting hotels, restaurants, offices, hospitals, and clinics all over the Sunshine State, meeting with doctors, pharmacists, and other medical professionals. Fortunately for Nunez, she can rent a projector and have it delivered to her meeting location. Nunez says she doesn't have time to take a projector to every meeting, set it up, and take it down once the meeting is over. The people at Rentacomputer.com do that for her. All she has to do is show up with her presentation, and the rest has already been handled.
5. Felix Pacheco of Kissimmee likes to find new customers for his kitchen and bath remodeling company at trade shows. His central location in Florida affords him to take advantage of business from all over the state. When various home shows hit the state's big convention centers like the Orange County Convention Center or the Tampa Convention Center, you can bet Pacheco will have an exhibit there. You can also bet that he will be using trade show technology rentals. Pacheco knows how professional and appealing a big screen plasma TV rental can make his booth appear. He also knows that having laptop rentals at his booth allows customers to visit his website and sign up to learn more about his company while it's fresh on their minds.