Did you know that you can rent a copier?
You might need a copier rental if...
- ...you're having a corporate event and need a copier temporarily
- ...your company has a big project that requires extra copying power
- ...you're doing year-end fiscal reports and it requires more copier access than your office provides
- ...you are setting up a temporary office
- ...you are starting a small business but can't afford to pay thousands of dollars for a copier
- ...you want to increase employee productivity and need extra technology
- ...you are in charge of a trade show or convention and need to make copies in large volumes
You can rent a copier for...
- ... a day
- ... a week
- ... a month
- ... as long as you need
Your copier rental can be delivered to...
- ...your office
- ...you trade show
- ...your convention
- ...your corporate event
- ...any convention center
- ...any location in the United States
You can rent...
- ...low-volume copiers that print up to 15 CPM
- ...medium-volume copiers that print up to 25 CPM
- ...high-volume copiers that print up to 50 CPM
- ...color copiers with up to 12 CPM
- ...color copiers with duplex attachments
- ...production grade printing systems
For more information on Copier Rentals, visit Rentacomputer.com
One benefit of renting a computer from Rentacomputer.com is the full line of computer rental accessories we have to offer. That can mean a number of different things. According to the dictionary, the word "accessory" means: an object or device not essential in itself but adding to the
beauty, convenience, or effectiveness of something else.
beauty, convenience, or effectiveness of something else.How does that work with your computer rental?
A Tech Travel Agent from Rentacomputer.com can definitely help you add to the effectiveness or convenience of your computer rental. No matter what sort of "accessory" you need, your Tech Travel Agent knows it is important to you and will do what they can to help you get it when and where you need it.
What qualifies as a computer rental accessory? Several things, including: LCD or plasma monitors, external hard drive storage devices, lock down cables, wireless network devices, printers, copiers, LCD projectors, lavaliere microphones, and PA speaker systems. From video walls to a set of headphones or speakers, there are so many things you can use alongside your computer.
Rentacomputer.com offers a full line of computer rental accessories that are generall used in the professional video, audio, and multimedia industry. These include quality audio visual equipment such as professional camera and video gear, post production suits, lighting equipment, audio equipment, grip equipment, digital imaging equipment and more.
Having computer rental accessories can be very beneficial and will make you appear much more professional to your customers and clients.
Contact a Tech Travel Agent today by calling 1-800-736-8772 or emailing email@example.com.