Getting a short-term, business-to-business laptop rental can be a really great deal if you find yourself in need of a temporary solution. Renting a laptop may seem like an odd concept but I assure you that it is not without its merits. Laptop rentals are wildly popular with business professionals that are attending, presenting at or setting up a booth at an event or are traveling for an important business meeting or conference. Laptop rentals allow you to have all the benefits of a top-of-the-line laptop without having to buy one!
Laptop Rentals are lightweight, portable, sleek, and powerful which makes them perfect for a wide array of situations, like training classes, projects or presentations. Some people rent a single laptop for use during a business presentation whereas others rent 1,000 laptops for large training seminars or classes. I've even seen people rent a laptop to assist with tax season when an extra laptop can come in real handy.
Any laptop rental you need can be customized to your exact specifications. Rentacomputer.com offers laptops with various amounts of processing power depending on your needs. If you need a quick and robust processor, then an Intel Core i7 processor will do the trick. If you only need to run a light and simple application then you may only need Core 2 Duo or Core i3 processor. If you're not sure what you need then one of Rentacomputer's Tech Travel Agents can help you decide which processor is right for your needs!
Your laptop rental can also come with a variety of memory capacities as well. If you need a lot of processing power then you may need a laptop with 8GB of RAM or more. The more RAM the laptop has the faster it will perform. However, if you are only using your laptop for simple tasks, like word processing, then a 2GB or 4GB rental should do you just fine.
But how much does a laptop rental cost? Well, that depends entirely on what you need. A traditional laptop rental from Rentacomputer.com typically costs $99 per day. However, there are a lot of different factors that can determine what your final cost is actually going to be. One factor is the type of laptop you need. A standard Windows Laptop Rental is usually $99. A MacBook Pro Rental is a bit more expensive at $175 and a high-end MacBook Air Rental will run you $220. But that's not all. There are 6 main factors that determine your laptop rental price: Lead Time, Specifications, Length of Time, Quantity Needed, Delivery Location, and Availability (learn more about that here).
If you are in need of a temporary laptop, whether it be for a convention, trade show, event, conference, meeting, training session or a temporary replacement for your personal laptop then a laptop rental is a pretty smart bet! Rentacomputer.com offers local delivery and installation anywhere in the United States and their professional Tech Travel Agents will work with you every step of the way to ensure that what you're getting is exactly what you want and need!
Everybody loves free stuff, no matter how much money they do or do not have. Everything is better when it is free, including technology rentals. Rentacomputer.com knows this, which is why it instituted Frequent Reward Points, or as we like to call them around the office, FRPs. Whenever you book a technology rental with your Tech Travel Agent, you will be given FRPs, meaning the more you rent, the more points you get.
Frequent Reward Points work the same way frequent flyer miles work. The more you fly, the more free miles you rake in, or in this case the more you rent, the more rental points you get. Those points translate into dollars towards future rentals from Rentacomputer.com, meaning you can cash in and save big!
The best part about the FRPs is that they are extremely easy to get. All you have to do is go to Rentacomputer.com and create a free account and you will automatically receive 10 free FRPs just for signing up! What's more is that Rentacomputer.com starts paying you in FRPs immediately, even on your very first rental ever!
Your Frequent Rewards Points accumulate on every single computer rental, netebook rental, laptop rental, plasma rental, copier rental, projector rental or any other technology rental you get from Rentacomputer.com. Each point you receive is worth a total of $1 USD, which can be used towards discounts on future rentals.
There are some rules on Rentacomputer.com's FRPs, and those rules are:
- FRPs are only earned on the cost of rentals.
- FRPs are not earned on delivery, labor or taxes.
- FRPs may not be redeemed for cash.
- FRPs can be applied towards rentals and service only.
- Customer is responsible for applicable taxes, if any.
- FRPs do not expire.
- FRPs may not be used in conjunction with any other discounts or promotions.
- FRPs are earned on the first survey filled out and cannot be earned again.
- FRPs are not transferable.
Earning FRPs with every rental from Rentacomputer.com is one of the best things about a computer or technology rental. If you are curious about further information on FRPs or any of the other services that Rentacomputer.com offers, simply call a Tech Travel Agent toll free at 1-800-736-8772, email rentals@Rentacomputer.com or visit Rentacomputer.com online!
Acer recently revised its estimates and, as of right now, doesn't expect "explosive growth" for Windows 8 devices when the operating system launches in October. The CEO of Acer also cited a lack of consumer interest as one of the primary reasons for the new estimate. Acer CEO J.T. Wang was cited saying, "We are still waiting for the signal of the consumers' enthusiasm."
Acer is currently the world's third largest PC vendor and originally expected high growth for the company during the second half of this year. In particular, Acer believed that Windows 8 would help usher in a plethora of new notebooks and tablet devices to the market.
However, the rocky global economy and the uncertainty of the Windows ecosystem have Wang believing that the company will most likely see medium growth. "We see that a lot of PC brand companies and also the channels have a cautious attitude," Wang added. "Although everyone is preparing for the Windows 8 launch, but still there is a lot of reservation, and so we do not see the momentum for very explosive growth has been accumulated."
These "doom and gloom" remarks from Wang don't really surprise anybody though. Wang was quoted earlier asking Microsoft to not sell its own Windows 8 tablet, known as the Surface tablet, as it would hurt the PC vendor partners that Microsoft does business with, including Acer.
Apple currently dominates the tablet market with its juggernaut iPad. Things like iPad rentals have been soaring recently, along with other tablet and laptop rentals, and I would expect that number to increase with the release of the Surface tablet. Rentacomputer.com sees the influences that certain products have on the technology industry and the iPad definitely paved the way for things like Microsoft's Surface tablet.
Many people are looking to the Surface to dethrone Apple's iPad. Many have tried and the closest (in my opinion) anyone has come has to be Samsung and the Galaxy Tab. Unfortunately, Samsung and Apple are in a huge patent war right now so we can see how well that worked out. But maybe the Surface tablet has what it takes, we can only wait and see.
Source: PC World - Acer Does Not Expect 'Explosive Growth' for Windows 8 Later This Year
After working with industry professionals from nearly every sector of the business world you can think of for the past 25 years, Rentacomputer.com has developed a knowledge base of how these sectors work, which allows Rentacomputer.com to offer full technology and computer rentals for whatever situation they are need for.
One of the biggest industries for computer and technology rentals is the pharmaceutical industry. Rentacomputer.com has been working with the pharmaceutical industry and its technology and computer rental needs for over 25 years. In that time Rentacomputer.com has recognized that technology rentals for the pharmaceutical industry are essential.
Rentacomputer.com is a trusted source for representatives who need their equipment presentation ready, wherever and whenever their event is. A Tech Travel Agent from Rentacomputer.com is your single point of contact for your entire rental period, meaning no matter what you need, you always talk to the same person who already knows all the details of your order, what you need and when you need it.
Your personal Tech Travel Agent will handle everything from taking your order, acquiring your technology, arranging the delivery and installation of your equipment, offering customer support when needed and even handling the uninstalling and pickup of whatever it is you ordered. With all the logistics of your rental handled by your Tech Travel Agent, you can stay focused on the more important things.
Laptop rentals are popular among the pharmaceutical industry, as they are presentation-ready and very mobile pieces of equipment. When combined with presentation software, a laptop rental from Rentacomputer.com can be invaluable for a pharmaceutical representative.
In addition to laptop rentals, projector rentals and plasma display rentals are also in high demand with the pharmaceutical industry. These rentals are perfect for all types of pharmaceutical representative presentations or conferences. No matter what size your audience is, a projector or plasma display can add a visual dynamic that catches everyone's attention.
No matter what your needs are, Rentacomputer.com can satisfy them. With over 25 years of experience in the computer and technology rental industry, nobody knows the needs of the pharmaceutical industry better than Rentacomputer.com.
Danny Fey is the MacBook Rental Pro. See why he calls the MacBook Pro the Mobile Warrier of technology. MacBook Pros are availabe for rent in the following sizes - 13", 17" and 15".
To inquire about renting a MacBook Pro, contact a Tech Travel Agent from Rentacomputer.com at 800-736-8772 or email email@example.com. Website:www.Rentacomputer.com.
Notebooks and ultrabooks are the ideal laptop rentals for any traveling businessman. Their sleek designs and lightweight frames make them exceptionally portable and one of the most hassle-free pieces of equipment you can get. However, some business professionals have a need for a temporary laptop with a little more kick, which is why Rentacomputer.com also offers Full-Size Laptop Computer Rentals.
Full-size laptop computer rentals are perfect if you need a highly mobile computer that has more computing power than the smaller netbook or ultrabook laptops that are all the rage these days. Sure it's nice to have that sleek, clean look that is customary with netbooks, but when power is your need, nothing beats the good ol' fashioned full-size.
One type of full-size laptop rental that Rentacomputer.com offers are PC Laptop Rentals. Rentacomputer.com has a wide array of PC laptops from all the major brands in the business including Dell, HP, Sony, Toshiba and IBM/Lenovo. All of these PC laptops also come with Windows 7 pre-loaded but you can opt for whatever operating system you are most comfortable with, like Vista or even XP.
In addition to PC laptop rentals, Rentacomputer.com also offers full-size Apple Laptop Rentals. You can get a number of different Apple laptops from Rentacomputer.com, whether you need a Macbook or a Macbook Pro. Most of Rentacomputer.com's Apple laptop rentals come with Mac OS X Snow Leopard pre-installed but it isn't a problem if you prefer to use Mac OS X Lion, the newest iteration of Apple's operating system.
Rentacomputer.com also ensures the integrity of your data when you get a full-size laptop rental. Rentacomputer.com can have your rental delivered directly to your hotel room, convention center or business location easily and can also have your company's own software pre-loaded on your device when it arrives.
So the next time you find yourself looking for a temporary laptop with a little meat on its bones, consider a full-size laptop rental from Rentacomputer.com. With over 25 years in the business of nationwide computer and technology rentals, you know you are going with a name you can trust when you choose Rentacomputer.com.
When it comes to projectors, the sheer number of choices is staggering. There is literally a projector out there for every kind of situation, even projectors that are specifically designed for PowerPoint presentations. It may not be necessary to purchase a projector like this but it may be necessary to have one for specific occasions. That is why Rentacomputer.com offers fast and easy PowerPoint Projector Rentals.
A PowerPoint projector is basically a projector that is optimized for connecting to a computer and showing a PowerPoint presentation. A PowerPoint projector is perfect for making business reports and presentations or giving a lecture on a specific topic. With all the bells and whistles that are attached to most projectors on the market, it's nice to have a simple device that will do exactly what you want it to do.
If you are at a meeting that will have multiple presentations, you may want to consider a wireless PowerPoint projector rental. A wireless PowerPoint projector can allow each presenter to connect to the projector wirelessly from their very own computer, as opposed to having to unplug everything and plug it back in every time a new presenter gets up to talk. This saves you valuable time and stress during important meetings. In addition to connecting wirelessly to a computer, a wireless PowerPoint projector rental can also project directly from the internet or even a tablet PC.
Rentacomputer.com offers a full range of PowerPoint projector rentals from all the top brands and your Tech Travel Agent can even set you up with a complete solution that includes a PowerPoint projector rental, a laptop rental and even a projector screen rental, all of which is delivered directly to your meeting, installed and tested for you by a professional installer, taking all the pressure off of you.
So the next time you are planning on having a PowerPoint focused meeting and you want to make things as simple as possible, consider a PowerPoint projector rental from Rentacomputer.com. With over 20 years in the industry, you know you are going with a name you can trust if you choose Rentacomputer.com.
Tablets are all the rage in the tech world right now, specifically with the iPad 2, Apple's juggernaut in the tablet market. The reason tablets are becoming so popular is due to their flexibility. They can function as a giant iPad or media player and can also act as a smaller, more portable laptop. And with new accessories being developed, like portable keyboard attachments, the versatility of a tablet continues to grow.
While there are many great reasons to buy an iPad, there is one thing that holds a lot of people back and that is the price. A lot of people would love to have the convenience of an iPad but cannot afford to buy one. Thankfully, there is an alternative, a way for someone to get all the functionality and enjoyment of an iPad without blowing all that money on buying one. I'm talking about renting one.
Renting an iPad is perfect, especially for students. A lot of students are taking iPads to class nowadays in order to follow along with a professor's PowerPoint notes or to even take notes themselves. All the features offered by an iPad make it the perfect device for a college student.
An iPad allows you to have all the necessary school things you need in one convenient place and even gives you entertainment to enjoy between classes. It also gives you less things to lug around to class and less things to lose or misplace, making class a little less stressful.
You can rent an iPad for your entire college year if you want, or you can narrow it down to just a semester or quarter. Rentacomputer.com offers iPad rentals as well as new iPad 2 rentals and they also have special rates and discounts specifically designed for students.
So, if you think an iPad will make your college semester go by more smoothly, don't hesitate to head on over to Rentacomputer.com and check out their specific section on iPad rentals. And if you prefer something a little more advanced, you should also check out their student laptop rentals as well; you won't be disappointed.
Just a few short months ago, Rentacomputer.com initiated a new rewards program for frequent rental customers entitled the Frequent Reward Points program, or FRP for short. The way it works is that you earn points for rental orders you place with Rentacomputer.com through a Tech Travel Agent. FRPs can be used on future rentals and services from not only Rentacomputer.com but also ComputerServiceNow.com.
Tech Travel Agents from Rentacomputer.com pay you back every time you rent a piece of technology. Customers can use FRPs to save money on future rental reservations or computer services booked by a Tech Travel Agent. Each and every order you place earns you FRPs and, just like Delta Sky Miles or BP Gas Cards, FRPs can be redeemed on future expenditures with Rentacomputer.com or one of its many sister companies.
Here are a few things you should keep in mind when looking into Rentacomputer.com's FRPs:
- Points accumulate on every computer rental, notebook rental, plasma rental, copier rental, projector rental or any technology rental.
- See any rental quote for the total number of points awarded for each rental. Look for the FRP box near the bottom of the quote under the pickup date.
- Each point earned is worth $1 in discounts toward future rentals. (Sorry, FRP points can not be redeemed for cash.)
- Tech Travel Agents keep track of your FRP points and send monthly email statements with your FRP totals.
The best way to earn points is to start renting, BUT if you want to earn 2 free points right now, then head on over to Rentacomputer.com and sign up for their FRP program.
*Disclaimers regarding the FRP Program: towards any service or purchase.
1. FRPs are only earned on the cost of rentals.
2. FRPs are not earned on delivery, labor, or taxes. FRPs are not transferable.
3. FRPs may not be redeemed for cash.
4. FRPs can be applied towards rentals and service only.
5. Customer is responsible for any applicable taxes.
6. FRPs expire 18 months after being earned.
7. Expired FRPs can no longer be used
8. FRPs may not be used in conjunction with other discounts or promotions.
9. FRPs are earned on the first survey filled out and cannot be earned again.
10. No purchase necessary.
towards any service or purchase.
The Sunshine State. It's known for beautiful weather and beautiful beaches, but it's also one of the most popular states for computer and other technology rentals. Why? Here's a look at five ways people are taking advantage of Florida Computer Rentals.
1. Daisy Solomon of Naples is the campaign manager for a Florida congressional candidate. She's been working on political campaigns for almost a decade now and knows the importance of technology rentals for political campaigns. Whether it's a public address system or plasma TV, Solomon knows it's cheaper to rent the equipment for such a short period of time versus buying it. She also knows it saves her staff time because a rental can be delivered to whatever location their candidate will be visiting, and they don't have to worry about setting it up or taking it down once the event is over.
2. Lilly Cameron of Fort Lauderdale works in human resources for a large national company. When the company hires new people, Cameron is in charge of providing the new hires with their initial training and teaching them about what is expected of them at the company. Each month she may hold a week-long class for anywhere from two to thirty-two people. A lot of the necessary training requires internet access and Cameron, being one to keep up with the latest technology, has started using iPad rentals for training classes. She has found that using the iPad instead of a regular computer is great because new employees often have to move around the training room for various exercises and with the iPad they can simply take their computers with them.
3. When Jack Thornton graduated from the University of Florida, he knew he wanted to work outdoors. He'd worked his way through high school and college by mowing lawns and decided to turn his talents into a lawn care business. He started his own business and operated it out of his own home in Gainesville. As a young man with student loans and very little savings, he knew he needed office equipment but he also knew he'd never be able to afford it on his own. Instead of running out and buying a new copier and computer, he visited Rentacomputer.com and was able to get great deals on office equipment rentals.
4. Gabrielle Nunez of Jacksonville is always on the go. She's a pharmaceutical sales representative and is constantly visiting hotels, restaurants, offices, hospitals, and clinics all over the Sunshine State, meeting with doctors, pharmacists, and other medical professionals. Fortunately for Nunez, she can rent a projector and have it delivered to her meeting location. Nunez says she doesn't have time to take a projector to every meeting, set it up, and take it down once the meeting is over. The people at Rentacomputer.com do that for her. All she has to do is show up with her presentation, and the rest has already been handled.
5. Felix Pacheco of Kissimmee likes to find new customers for his kitchen and bath remodeling company at trade shows. His central location in Florida affords him to take advantage of business from all over the state. When various home shows hit the state's big convention centers like the Orange County Convention Center or the Tampa Convention Center, you can bet Pacheco will have an exhibit there. You can also bet that he will be using trade show technology rentals. Pacheco knows how professional and appealing a big screen plasma TV rental can make his booth appear. He also knows that having laptop rentals at his booth allows customers to visit his website and sign up to learn more about his company while it's fresh on their minds.