1- Office equipment rentals can provide a complete turnkey solution. A single source for all your office technology needs delivered and installed at a moments notice nationwide
2- Office equipment rentals can be expensed so you avoid the ongoing financial burden of accounting for and depreciating expensive assets.
3- Office equipment rentals are the perfect solution for those in seasonal business or those who need short term offices such as the Tax Preparation Industry, the Entertainment Industry,
4- Office equipment rentals are the fastest way to get your office back up and operating after a disaster. With a full range disaster recovery service your Tech Travel Agent can provide the hardware and the technical expertise your business needs during tough times.
Our comprehensive office equipment rental services include:
Office Computer Rentals, Office Copier Rentals, Office Fax Machine Rentals, Office Printer Rentals, Office File Server Rentals, Office Laptop Rentals, Office Monitor Rentals, Office Projector Rentals and more!
Did you know that you can rent a copier?
You might need a copier rental if...
- ...you're having a corporate event and need a copier temporarily
- ...your company has a big project that requires extra copying power
- ...you're doing year-end fiscal reports and it requires more copier access than your office provides
- ...you are setting up a temporary office
- ...you are starting a small business but can't afford to pay thousands of dollars for a copier
- ...you want to increase employee productivity and need extra technology
- ...you are in charge of a trade show or convention and need to make copies in large volumes
You can rent a copier for...
- ... a day
- ... a week
- ... a month
- ... as long as you need
Your copier rental can be delivered to...
- ...your office
- ...you trade show
- ...your convention
- ...your corporate event
- ...any convention center
- ...any location in the United States
You can rent...
- ...low-volume copiers that print up to 15 CPM
- ...medium-volume copiers that print up to 25 CPM
- ...high-volume copiers that print up to 50 CPM
- ...color copiers with up to 12 CPM
- ...color copiers with duplex attachments
- ...production grade printing systems
For more information on Copier Rentals, visit Rentacomputer.com
Call a Tech Travel Agent for Fast Relief
A Computer Panic Attacks can happen at any moment.
-You need 10 computers for training in Chicago. You only have 5!
-You need a flat plasma displays for sales presentations in Washington DC, Las Vegas and Boston on the same day!
-20 computers on order are delayed by the manufacturer, and you have 20 telemarketers starting tomorrow.
Don't feel alone, CPA happens to everyone in-charge of ordering or using technology!
The solution to CPA is TTA!
TTA, aka Technology Travel Agent© will book nationwide and worldwide technology rentals the same way your travel agent books your airline and hotel reservations.
Tech Travel Agents employ an army of computer engineers, technicians, audio visual technicians, equipment installers and technology event coordinators. Any project, no matter the size or scope, can be handled efficiently and cost effectively with the least amount of effort on your part.
Technology Travel Agents© schedule technology rentals for Conventions, Trade Shows, Conferences and Computer Training! Rental periods for state-of-the-art technology are available for as little as a day, a week, a month, or even longer.
Tech Travel Agent© clientele include: event planners, corporate training program coordinators, pharmaceutical sales representatives, convention organizers, TV news networks, trade show service companies, conference planners, accounting and finance departments, emergency-disaster management agencies, universities and traveling executives.
Your Tech Travel Agent© is one point of contact for multiple computer and audio-visual projects! Coordinate many computer and audio visual installations in multiple cities simultaneously. It's easy to get a Computer Rental, Plasma Rental, Laptop Rental, Projector Rental, Copier Rental or even a File Server Rental!
Next time you have a computer panic attack because you have a temporary technology need, contact your Tech Travel Agent© or call Toll Free at 800-Rent-R-PC, 800-736-8772 or e-mail TechTravelAgent@rentacomputer.com
Click Here: Save up to 50% off your next attack
Leasing a computer or audio-visual equipment is a great idea but why? Here are seven more reasons why you should consider leasing instead of buying.
1. Preserve Your Credit Lines: Leasing helps you eliminate the hassle and worry opening a new line of credit. Instead of relying on credit to make a purchase, you can lease and pay only for what you use. Also, companies who lease tend to me more flexible than those who offer you credit.
2. Advantages in Technology: When you buy technology, you're stuck with it. Just because a new technology becomes available, doesn't mean you can run back to the store for an update. When you lease, you'll always have the latest, state-of-the art equipment such as laptops, desktops, copiers, flat screens displays, file servers, projectors, software and more, depending on what fits your needs. Also, companies such as Rentacomputer.com have Tech Travel Agents who are experienced with the equipment they are leasing and who can handle everything from delivery to set-up and maintenance.
3. Little or No Down Payment: Most of the time, when leasing equipment, a down payment is not required.
4. Preserve Your Capital Budget: Due to the lack of initial capital expenditure, your working capital will not suffer. Also, your lease payments will be less than they would have been had you purchased.
5. Potential Tax Savings: Computer leasing may even lead to tax deductions. To see if your company qualifies, check with your accountant.
6. Financial Options: Leasing equipment presents you with a number of options. These include lease purchases, fair market value buy-outs, and structured payments designed specifically for your company.
7. Flexible Terms: Leasing is great for when you need equipment for a longer period of time. Whether it's one year or five years, terms are flexible and will fit whatever needs your company has.