Everybody loves free stuff, no matter how much money they do or do not have. Everything is better when it is free, including technology rentals. Rentacomputer.com knows this, which is why it instituted Frequent Reward Points, or as we like to call them around the office, FRPs. Whenever you book a technology rental with your Tech Travel Agent, you will be given FRPs, meaning the more you rent, the more points you get.
Frequent Reward Points work the same way frequent flyer miles work. The more you fly, the more free miles you rake in, or in this case the more you rent, the more rental points you get. Those points translate into dollars towards future rentals from Rentacomputer.com, meaning you can cash in and save big!
The best part about the FRPs is that they are extremely easy to get. All you have to do is go to Rentacomputer.com and create a free account and you will automatically receive 10 free FRPs just for signing up! What's more is that Rentacomputer.com starts paying you in FRPs immediately, even on your very first rental ever!
Your Frequent Rewards Points accumulate on every single computer rental, netebook rental, laptop rental, plasma rental, copier rental, projector rental or any other technology rental you get from Rentacomputer.com. Each point you receive is worth a total of $1 USD, which can be used towards discounts on future rentals.
There are some rules on Rentacomputer.com's FRPs, and those rules are:
- FRPs are only earned on the cost of rentals.
- FRPs are not earned on delivery, labor or taxes.
- FRPs may not be redeemed for cash.
- FRPs can be applied towards rentals and service only.
- Customer is responsible for applicable taxes, if any.
- FRPs do not expire.
- FRPs may not be used in conjunction with any other discounts or promotions.
- FRPs are earned on the first survey filled out and cannot be earned again.
- FRPs are not transferable.
Earning FRPs with every rental from Rentacomputer.com is one of the best things about a computer or technology rental. If you are curious about further information on FRPs or any of the other services that Rentacomputer.com offers, simply call a Tech Travel Agent toll free at 1-800-736-8772, email rentals@Rentacomputer.com or visit Rentacomputer.com online!
After working with industry professionals from nearly every sector of the business world you can think of for the past 25 years, Rentacomputer.com has developed a knowledge base of how these sectors work, which allows Rentacomputer.com to offer full technology and computer rentals for whatever situation they are need for.
One of the biggest industries for computer and technology rentals is the pharmaceutical industry. Rentacomputer.com has been working with the pharmaceutical industry and its technology and computer rental needs for over 25 years. In that time Rentacomputer.com has recognized that technology rentals for the pharmaceutical industry are essential.
Rentacomputer.com is a trusted source for representatives who need their equipment presentation ready, wherever and whenever their event is. A Tech Travel Agent from Rentacomputer.com is your single point of contact for your entire rental period, meaning no matter what you need, you always talk to the same person who already knows all the details of your order, what you need and when you need it.
Your personal Tech Travel Agent will handle everything from taking your order, acquiring your technology, arranging the delivery and installation of your equipment, offering customer support when needed and even handling the uninstalling and pickup of whatever it is you ordered. With all the logistics of your rental handled by your Tech Travel Agent, you can stay focused on the more important things.
Laptop rentals are popular among the pharmaceutical industry, as they are presentation-ready and very mobile pieces of equipment. When combined with presentation software, a laptop rental from Rentacomputer.com can be invaluable for a pharmaceutical representative.
In addition to laptop rentals, projector rentals and plasma display rentals are also in high demand with the pharmaceutical industry. These rentals are perfect for all types of pharmaceutical representative presentations or conferences. No matter what size your audience is, a projector or plasma display can add a visual dynamic that catches everyone's attention.
No matter what your needs are, Rentacomputer.com can satisfy them. With over 25 years of experience in the computer and technology rental industry, nobody knows the needs of the pharmaceutical industry better than Rentacomputer.com.
Short-throw projectors are perfect for, well, exactly what their name implies, projecting large and clear images from very short distances. This ability allows short-throw projectors to work seamlessly in small, intimate settings like conference rooms or small meeting rooms. However, some short-throw projectors can be expensive and there isn't always a need to have one, which makes a Short-Throw Projector Rental the perfect solution.
A lot of small business meetings take place in areas that do not have a lot of extra space to spare, making it an often cumbersome experience to lug around a big, bulky projector that you more than likely won't even have adequate room for. Most projectors also require a certain amount of space for proper use, which can get in the way of the whole meeting.
This is one of the main reasons people look into a short-throw projector rental for their smaller meetings that are particularly important. However, there are other things you may need with your short-throw projector that Rentacomputer.com can also provide you with.
In addition to your short-throw projector rental, you may also want to get all of your audio-visual needs out of the way too. You can rent a laptop that seamlessly integrates with your projector for top notch presentations or a projector screen that is specifically designed to work with short-throw projectors.
No matter what you need, Rentacomputer.com can give it to you. Rentacomputer.com has a large assortment of audio-visual rentals, computer rentals and projector rentals that are perfect for any situation. With a technology rental from Rentacomputer.com you also get local delivery, installation and pickup, meaning you don't have to worry about the logistics of your rental whatsoever.
So, the next time you are having a small business meeting and you think a projector presentation would be the icing on the cake, consider a short-throw projector rental from Rentacomputer.com. With a company that has over 25 years in the computer and technology rental industry, you know you are going with a trusted name and partner.
There are often times when you need to give a presentation and everything has to be perfect. Whether it is a big event for school or something to impress your boss, quality is key. It is times like these that call for a projector that sets its standards above the norm and goes above and beyond what you typically have to work with. I'm talking, of course, about an HD projector.
However, HD projectors are expensive, even more so than your standard projector, which means that a lot of people who could really benefit from everything an HD projector has to offer are stuck using that same old boring projector that everybody uses. If you find yourself in this situation, you should consider an HD Projector Rental from Rentacomputer.com.
Rentacomputer.com has a plethora of projector rentals as well as a wide variety of HD projector rentals that are perfect for any situation. Rentacomputer.com also offers HD projector rentals from all of the top names in the industry, including Epson, ViewSonic, Sony, Hitachi, Toshiba and more.
One of the best uses for an HD projector rental is for putting together a private event
or make-shift home theater. If you are hosting your next big family reunion or just want to add a little something extra to that annual block party, an HD projector rental could be perfect for you!
Rentacomputer.com also offers HD projector rentals for large venues as well, just in case you are planning a large private event or you need to show high-quality videos and images to audiences of hundreds or thousands of people. All you have to do is call your Tech Travel Agent and get started with your very own HD projector rental experience.
Rentacomputer.com has over 25 years in the business of projector and technology rentals and has worked in all 50 states as well as Canada, Mexico and the United Kingdom. With all that experience and knowledge, you know that when you rent from Rentacomputer.com, you are working with a trusted and reliable partner.
There are many different types of projectors on the market these days, all of which have many different uses. One type of projector that Rentacomputer.com offers is a DVD projector.
DVD projectors are perfect for fast and easy plug-and-play situations and are exactly what their name implies, projectors that have DVD players built-in. All you need to do is put a DVD player into the projector and have it played on a bigger screen.
However, it isn't always necessary to buy a DVD projector; that is why Rentacomputer.com offers DVD Projector Rentals for those occasions that don't justify purchasing one.
Private events are perfect opportunities for a DVD projector rental. Events like graduation parties, weddings or birthdays are also great events for a DVD projector. Nothing brings a party together like watching funny home videos or picture slideshows on a big screen for all to see.
Important business meetings are also perfect places for a DVD projector rental. DVD projectors are the perfect things to aid in your presentation and Rentacomputer.com will even send a professional technician to your office with the delivery of your DVD projector to set up and test everything to make sure it is all working properly.
A DVD Projector Rental is perfect for occasional event and minimizes the amount of equipment you need by combining two devices into one. So the next time you are in need of a DVD projector or you think one would just be more convenient, consider a DVD Projector Rental from Rentacomputer.com. With over 20 years in the business, you know you are going with a name you can trust.
When it comes to projectors, the sheer number of choices is staggering. There is literally a projector out there for every kind of situation, even projectors that are specifically designed for PowerPoint presentations. It may not be necessary to purchase a projector like this but it may be necessary to have one for specific occasions. That is why Rentacomputer.com offers fast and easy PowerPoint Projector Rentals.
A PowerPoint projector is basically a projector that is optimized for connecting to a computer and showing a PowerPoint presentation. A PowerPoint projector is perfect for making business reports and presentations or giving a lecture on a specific topic. With all the bells and whistles that are attached to most projectors on the market, it's nice to have a simple device that will do exactly what you want it to do.
If you are at a meeting that will have multiple presentations, you may want to consider a wireless PowerPoint projector rental. A wireless PowerPoint projector can allow each presenter to connect to the projector wirelessly from their very own computer, as opposed to having to unplug everything and plug it back in every time a new presenter gets up to talk. This saves you valuable time and stress during important meetings. In addition to connecting wirelessly to a computer, a wireless PowerPoint projector rental can also project directly from the internet or even a tablet PC.
Rentacomputer.com offers a full range of PowerPoint projector rentals from all the top brands and your Tech Travel Agent can even set you up with a complete solution that includes a PowerPoint projector rental, a laptop rental and even a projector screen rental, all of which is delivered directly to your meeting, installed and tested for you by a professional installer, taking all the pressure off of you.
So the next time you are planning on having a PowerPoint focused meeting and you want to make things as simple as possible, consider a PowerPoint projector rental from Rentacomputer.com. With over 20 years in the industry, you know you are going with a name you can trust if you choose Rentacomputer.com.
Just a few short months ago, Rentacomputer.com initiated a new rewards program for frequent rental customers entitled the Frequent Reward Points program, or FRP for short. The way it works is that you earn points for rental orders you place with Rentacomputer.com through a Tech Travel Agent. FRPs can be used on future rentals and services from not only Rentacomputer.com but also ComputerServiceNow.com.
Tech Travel Agents from Rentacomputer.com pay you back every time you rent a piece of technology. Customers can use FRPs to save money on future rental reservations or computer services booked by a Tech Travel Agent. Each and every order you place earns you FRPs and, just like Delta Sky Miles or BP Gas Cards, FRPs can be redeemed on future expenditures with Rentacomputer.com or one of its many sister companies.
Here are a few things you should keep in mind when looking into Rentacomputer.com's FRPs:
- Points accumulate on every computer rental, notebook rental, plasma rental, copier rental, projector rental or any technology rental.
- See any rental quote for the total number of points awarded for each rental. Look for the FRP box near the bottom of the quote under the pickup date.
- Each point earned is worth $1 in discounts toward future rentals. (Sorry, FRP points can not be redeemed for cash.)
- Tech Travel Agents keep track of your FRP points and send monthly email statements with your FRP totals.
The best way to earn points is to start renting, BUT if you want to earn 2 free points right now, then head on over to Rentacomputer.com and sign up for their FRP program.
*Disclaimers regarding the FRP Program: towards any service or purchase.
1. FRPs are only earned on the cost of rentals.
2. FRPs are not earned on delivery, labor, or taxes. FRPs are not transferable.
3. FRPs may not be redeemed for cash.
4. FRPs can be applied towards rentals and service only.
5. Customer is responsible for any applicable taxes.
6. FRPs expire 18 months after being earned.
7. Expired FRPs can no longer be used
8. FRPs may not be used in conjunction with other discounts or promotions.
9. FRPs are earned on the first survey filled out and cannot be earned again.
10. No purchase necessary.
towards any service or purchase.
The Sunshine State. It's known for beautiful weather and beautiful beaches, but it's also one of the most popular states for computer and other technology rentals. Why? Here's a look at five ways people are taking advantage of Florida Computer Rentals.
1. Daisy Solomon of Naples is the campaign manager for a Florida congressional candidate. She's been working on political campaigns for almost a decade now and knows the importance of technology rentals for political campaigns. Whether it's a public address system or plasma TV, Solomon knows it's cheaper to rent the equipment for such a short period of time versus buying it. She also knows it saves her staff time because a rental can be delivered to whatever location their candidate will be visiting, and they don't have to worry about setting it up or taking it down once the event is over.
2. Lilly Cameron of Fort Lauderdale works in human resources for a large national company. When the company hires new people, Cameron is in charge of providing the new hires with their initial training and teaching them about what is expected of them at the company. Each month she may hold a week-long class for anywhere from two to thirty-two people. A lot of the necessary training requires internet access and Cameron, being one to keep up with the latest technology, has started using iPad rentals for training classes. She has found that using the iPad instead of a regular computer is great because new employees often have to move around the training room for various exercises and with the iPad they can simply take their computers with them.
3. When Jack Thornton graduated from the University of Florida, he knew he wanted to work outdoors. He'd worked his way through high school and college by mowing lawns and decided to turn his talents into a lawn care business. He started his own business and operated it out of his own home in Gainesville. As a young man with student loans and very little savings, he knew he needed office equipment but he also knew he'd never be able to afford it on his own. Instead of running out and buying a new copier and computer, he visited Rentacomputer.com and was able to get great deals on office equipment rentals.
4. Gabrielle Nunez of Jacksonville is always on the go. She's a pharmaceutical sales representative and is constantly visiting hotels, restaurants, offices, hospitals, and clinics all over the Sunshine State, meeting with doctors, pharmacists, and other medical professionals. Fortunately for Nunez, she can rent a projector and have it delivered to her meeting location. Nunez says she doesn't have time to take a projector to every meeting, set it up, and take it down once the meeting is over. The people at Rentacomputer.com do that for her. All she has to do is show up with her presentation, and the rest has already been handled.
5. Felix Pacheco of Kissimmee likes to find new customers for his kitchen and bath remodeling company at trade shows. His central location in Florida affords him to take advantage of business from all over the state. When various home shows hit the state's big convention centers like the Orange County Convention Center or the Tampa Convention Center, you can bet Pacheco will have an exhibit there. You can also bet that he will be using trade show technology rentals. Pacheco knows how professional and appealing a big screen plasma TV rental can make his booth appear. He also knows that having laptop rentals at his booth allows customers to visit his website and sign up to learn more about his company while it's fresh on their minds.