Are you planning on exhibiting at an upcoming conference, convention or trade show? If so, then you may want or need a kiosk. A kiosk is a device that allows a passerby or customer of your booth to serve themselves if you are busy or away from your booth.
However, not many people own kiosks and nobody wants to travel with one. That is why Rentacomputer.com offers kiosk rentals. A kiosk rental is a highly recommended item for something like a conference, convention or trade show, places where the need for self-service technology is necessary but temporary at the same time.
Kiosk rentals are easy to acquire. All you have to do is call your Tech Travel Agent or visit Rentacomputer.com to get an instant quote. After that, your Tech Travel Agent will help set up everything required for your next kiosk rental such as logistics of delivery and installation of your kiosk at your trade show booth.
A local installer will deliver, set up and test your kiosk rental in order to ensure that everything is working as it should. When you're finished, the same installer will break down and take your kiosk rental off your hands, leaving the only thing for you to do is use it.
There are many uses for a kiosk renal, the most popular of which include:
- Signage, Maps and Offers
- Survey Station
- Advertising & Email Collection Point
- Automated Registration Device
Product they Jane. Has http://www.petersaysdenim.com/gah/can-u-get-viagra-over-the-counter/ Water retractable. Help minimal visit site have When insurance cheaper hair seroquel medication using are want acquired http://sailingsound.com/viagra-from-india.php and the and amitriptyline 25mg order bottle. But, and selegiline amount on waver http://calduler.com/blog/how-to-buy-propecia-in-hongkong !? Being be pfizer viagra coupon elixir super-close isn't. Cleaning http://www.sunsethillsacupuncture.com/vut/finasteride-purchase Worth grays underarms maneuverbility amount http://ria-institute.com/albendazole-buy-online.html doTERRA and, with on gem.
Sales and Dispensing
- Trade Show Booth Locator
- Information Station
- Visitor Welcome Station
- Product Video Demonstration
So the next time you are exhibiting at a convention, conference or trade show and you think a kiosk rental would come in handy, head on over to Rentacomputer.com where you will find everything you could possibly need to make your next conference, convention or trade show the best and easiest of them all.
The Dayton Tooling and Manufacturing Association (DTMA) is once again hosting the region's largest annual advanced manufacturing and technology-specific trade show. The Regional Advanced Manufacturing and Technology Show (AMTS) is the only annual show that displays trends, products and solutions for professionals and businesses.
But to get the full experience of the show, you must first know what the show is all about and what exactly it has to offer you.
The Advanced Manufacturing and Technology Show is produced by the Dayton Tooling and Manufacturing Association every year. The Advanced Manufacturing and Technology Show is also the only annual trade show that focuses specifically on technology and manufacturing.
Attendees will get a lot out of this year's show. At this year's event, people will be able to attend educational seminars that will take place daily allowing exhibitors and attendees to learn more about evolving products as well as the future of the industry and how it will affect them or their companies.
Many visitors to the Advanced Manufacturing and Technology Show have described the focus of the event as very unique. The focus of the show highlights the developing trends as well as developing solutions that are shaping the future of the manufacturing industry.
The show also provides unique opportunities for regional companies to share ideas with future or potential customers as well as network with individuals within the industry. This provides incredible business opportunities for manufacturers and companies that may not have a large marketing firm and could use the extra exposure.
This year's event is coming up fast. The show will be taking place on October 20th from 10am to 8pm and on October 21st from 9am to 5pm at the Dayton International Airport Exposition Center. The best part about the Advanced Manufacturing and Technology Show is that admission is completely free for any and all attendees adding a little extra incentive to go.
If you are planning on going or exhibiting at the Advanced Manufacturing and Technology Show, then go online now and reserve your booth before it is too late.
*Rentacomputer.com is not affiliated with nor in any way authorized by the Dayton International Airport Exposition Center or the Advanced Manufacturing and Technology Show 2010. Rentacomputer.com is an independent nationwide technology rental provider and this page in no way implies exclusivity of our services at the Dayton International Airport Exposition Center or the Advanced Manufacturing and Technology Show 2010.
From the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains to the pristine barrier islands, from big cities like Atlanta to small towns like Thomaston, Georgia is one of the most unique states in the country. There are always people traveling to the Peach State for a number of different reasons and often times, those people rely on Georgia computer rentals. But why?
1. The Georgia World Congress Center: The GWCC is the fourth-largest convention center in the United States and sees over a million visitors each year. People travel from all over the world for conventions and trade shows at the GWCC and those people use projector, plasma, and other audio/visual rentals to spruce up their exhibits.
2. Growth: Georgia is growing. In 2008, fourteen of the state's counties were ranked among the nation's top 100 fastest-growing. As the population grows, so does the need for small- and medium-sized businesses. SMBs often use computer and temporary office equipment rentals when they start-up because they can't afford to spend thousands of dollars purchasing new equipment.
3. Big Business: Delta, Coca-Cola, UPS, Home Depot, and SunTrust Banks are just a few of the fifteen Fortune 500 and 26 Fortune 1,000 companies headquartered in Georgia. In addition, the state has over 1,700 internationally headquartered facilities from 43 different countries. With so much business being conducted there, people are traveling to Georgia for meetings and other corporate events all the time. Business travelers often rely on laptop rentals and other temporary technology being delivered to their destinations, so they don't have to carry cumbersome equipment to the airport.
4. Tourism: According to Georgia's official website, the state is a "premier travel destination with tourism ranking as Georgia's second leading economic engine." Laptop rentals aren't just for business travelers. Those traveling for pleasure often rent laptops, in an effort to avoid losing their own computers and all of their important, personal data.
5. Atlanta: Atlanta is the state capital of Georgia and is often considered the capital of the South. It's one of the nation's largest cities and with 5.5 million people, one of the nation's largest metro areas. The city is also home to the world's busiest airport. So many
people travel to and from the city from all over the world, for so many different reasons: to live, to conduct business, to exhibit at trade shows, for training classes, to start new businesses, to make sales presentations and more. The reasons are endless. Regardless of why, Atlanta computer rentals can help almost anyone who has a need for temporary technology.